Thursday, September 24, 2009

Saint Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City

My New Sanctuary


It was September 13, 2009, my wife was watching Rated K an ABS-CBN program every Sunday and they were featuring a Chapel located somewhere in Libis, Quezon City and I was doing other things then. The talk show then caught my attention and I seriously watched that episode hosted by Julius Babao. Day after that, I immediately search the informations on how to get to that Chapel in Libis.

Rated K - September 13, 2009. It was all started here......




September 16, 2009, Wednesday, I filed a one day leave and we went there immediately. I'm not a religious person neither going to other church every Sunday to hear mass, but Saint Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City has changed my faith and I know that "I found my new Sanctuary" in Saint Padre Pio's Chapel.

I have read so many blogs about Saint Pio, particularly the Chapel in Libis, Quezon City. It was maintained by Mr. Ramon Rodriguez and his family on their property at 188 E. Rodriguez Ave., Bagumbayan, Quezon City. They were also recipients of God's grace through a miracle click here.

Please refer to this site for Direction & Map

September 19, 2009 - my 2nd visit to Saint Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Chapel in Libis, Quezon City.







2 comments:

  1. i would like to ask how can i get to padre pio'a chapel from baclaran using public transportation u may emai me at gharabitzthree_03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. take an MRT to Araneta Center then take a jeepney with signboard Citibank Libis or Ever Rosario to Citibank Libis, the Chapel is located in-between Petron and Honda

    ReplyDelete